Monday, March 14, 2016

Rounding Pi Monday - 3.1416

Work, school, a fun lunch for me with some great friends from AI duPoint Hospital for Children - Stacey, Andrea and Marlene and Tae Kwon Do. We had found the missing glove for Tae Kwon Do and Kendall read me 1/2 of The Giving Tree with some help from me.  He also did a great job rhyming and spelling words en route to Tae Kwon Do. We also chose one path of You Choose Civil War.

I found a powerful read from an adoptees blogpost.  It is very visual and makes you think how you would feel. You make it as graphic as you want from your own experiences.

Bitter Pill by Olivia Tanner

And Happy Birthday Albert Einstein!

And Abuelo Ricardo helps 'Neighbors in Need'. Radwick, VICaP aim to improve quality of life for elderly, disabled and homebound

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...