Kendall was not going to miss this day! He is using an antihistamine, 12 hr decongestant and nasacort. We use ibuprofen as needed. Today is the cookout and I found out I did not have hotdogs (we are not fans) and Kendall ate all the marshmallows. So we made a quick stop at Triple Fresh en route to the museum in the morning.
I also discovered CK ate 5 of the 6 tablets of his heartworm medication that we just picked up. Well, he is set until May now!
Kendall purchased a glow fossil kit and a shark tooth. Good choices :-). He is still not feeling 100% so we called Miss Claudette and we decided to not attend the Goood Friday service. Kendall asked for macaroni and cheese and we watched Capture the Flag. We found it looking for movies On Demand. A good review can be found here http://variety.com/2015/film/reviews/capture-the-flag-review-1201655191/
Buenas noches!


No comments:
Post a Comment