Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Mask

A fun therapy appointment.  Kendall had talked to Ms. Alba about masks before and we had discussed making masks at other visits. Kevin has a mask he made for the Maquerada in Costa Rica and Kendall has wanted to make his own.  Her children were with her so they had fun watching the making of the mask especially since they had each made one before.

And now Abuela Linda - we are looking to paint and decorated it while you are here 😉

We did get some food shopping done and watched the movie -The Mask. Kendall loved it!

A great day - buenas noches!


























1 comment:

  1. WOW* Kendall truly showed lots of patience sitting while that mask was being formed around the front+back of his head,esp when it came to the part where the eyes,nostrils and lips were hardening! Was "plaster-of-paris" or another substance used to start this mask? I can't wait to see the final product once decorated & painted!

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...