Thursday, July 28, 2016

Feliz Cumpleanos Kendall - We can't believe you're 12 already!

And already as tall as I am!  I worked a 1/2 day and met Kendall and the Abuelos at the Brandywine Regal to see Ice Age: Collision Course. What fun with soda and popocorn. We checked out Chromebooks at Best Buy and purchased an ASUS Tablet/Chromebook for Kendall's upcoming 6th grade, We expect great things from you.

A great dinner and evening.  Kendall had a great conversation with Kevin, Kattya and Kevin with the Abuelos and myself.

Here's to a great birthday :-)

Child of Mine - Carole King
Although you see the world different than me
Sometimes I can touch upon the wonders that you see
All the new colors and pictures you've designed

Oh yes, sweet darling
So glad you are a child of mine
Oh yes, sweet darling
So glad you are a child of mine

And I don't want to hold you back, I just want to watch you grow
You're the one who taught me you don't have to look behind
Oh yes, sweet darling
So glad you are a child of mine
Oh yes, sweet darling
So glad you are a child of mine

Or tell you how to live your life
There'll always be people to make it hard for a while
But you'll change their heads when they see you smile
But you can make the times to come better than the rest
I know you will be honest if you can't always be kind
Oh yes, sweet darling
So glad you are a child of mine
Oh yes, sweet darling
So glad you are a child of mine
Oh yes, sweet darling

Child of mine, child of mine
You don't need direction, you know which way to go
Child of mine, child of mine
Nobody's gonna kill your dreams
The times you were born in may not have been the best
Child of mine, child of mine,
Child of mine, child of mine

So glad you are a child of mine

On the Night You Were Born....



Buenas noches!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...