Friday, July 15, 2016

Freedom Friday and Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Cheetos

I am off today since camp at school was full this week and we mixed morning summer school with afternoon hockey.  I am ever so grateful to a nursing student, Kelsi, who is helping me out this summer with morning and afternoon drop off. Friday there is no school and Kesli was not available so I took the "day off."

So early morning I organized paperwork for the day and here is what we accomplished 👊🏻
Tutor lesson at the Chester County Library
Email and Facebooks invites sent for our Family Reunion August 6 (If you are family and didn't get invite - contact me. If we're related, you're invited)
Lunch at Burger King with Cheese Stuffed Cheetos - 👋🏻 from me but Kendall loved them 😊
Inline Hockey afternoon for Kendall at United Sports
Medallion signature achieved for a retirement fund transfer  - I have been working on this for about 3 months
A needed haircut for me
Downingtown Post Office for a passport photo and passport renewal officially submitted
Retirement fund transfer officially submitted
Physical form for Kendall dropped off at doctor's office and will be mailed for the start of the school year and next appointment scheduled for Jan 2017
A quick stop at the Orphans Court in West Chester to see what is need per for a US birth certificate for Kendall
Kendall transferred from camp after care to Tae Kwon Do
We are home 🤗

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...