Monday, July 4, 2016

Mother Son Date Night

We took it easy Sunday morning and enjoyed a fun Mother Son Date night. When we left, I forgot my phone and went back for it. Kendall was mad at first but when we were lost finding the restaurant, the phone came in handy.  And he admitted that it the phone was handy :-) We tried a new restaurant in Kennett Square - Two Stones Pub.  Great food (especially the dessert) and service. We shared nachos and the dessert but I had to be fast😊

We had fun walking around Longwood Gardens before the concert. We checked out the new construction that will be finished in 2017. What a great night for a concert. It was nice and cool. We were in the last row with the sound crew behind us. Kendall scored a cushion and could sit on the ledge behind us for an elevated seat. We could stand if we needed to and we had a friendly group around us. 

What a great concert! I enjoyed the Chick Corea Trio more than Kendall. They played a few songs and the piano tuner came out to fix the piano. Chick Corea had us singing what he played on the piano. 

A fun night - te amo Kendall!

Buenas noches!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...