Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Feliz Día del Amor y la Amistad (Valentine’s Day)

Math and language arts, piano lesson, fried chicked with a sweet potato and roasted brussel sprouts for dinner from Hello Fresh - the only thing Kendall did not like was the skin of the sweet potato and then his present - https://jam.com/ My inventor is ready to build :-)


Below are photos of Valentine's gifts from the Abuelos and Costa Rica is for lovers: the affectionate language of daily life!

And on this day 4 years ago, I met Kevin, Eduardo and Kattya at a party at the hogar and Kendall moved in with me at Suites Cristina. A monumental day!

Buenas noches!










1 comment:

  1. I don't think C.K.recognizes Kendall in the tiger jumpsuit or loungewear!

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...