Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Reminscing Snow Day Thursday

Four years ago, I was up at the crack of dawn. There was a hint of bad weather and ice but good thoughts and ultimately good flying weather prevailed.  Pam Dean pick me up early early in the morning and drove me to the Philadelphia Airport for a direct flight to Costa Rica.  I was seated next to a wife and son (who was close to same age as Kendall). Her husband was in a different row and they were renting a house in Manuel Antonio for a fmaily vacation. They had been to Costa Rica before and we talked for the entire non-stop flight, We even discovered that she worked with a friend I went to high school with!

On arrival to Costa Rica, I navigated to Suites Cristina and checked in, My room was on the second floor but would be changed to first floor family rooms.  I also explored around the hotel and couldn't believe I was in Costa Rica!

But today, Kendall and I celebrated a true Snow Day - no school or work and wnjoyed spending the day at home together!

\
Buenas noches!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...