Friday, February 24, 2017

Thoughtful Thursday

Beautiful weather for a beautiful day. On my way home, Kendall's school called to tell me he missed his bus home. First time ever!  So I re-routed to pick him up. Lot of traffic from DE to PA and from school home.  Another boy had also missed the same bus so they are thinking it was a glitch in the system. I love that Kendall is using the word glitch :-)

We arrive home at 6pm instead of our usual 5pm. We chatted with the Abuelos a bit in the car sitting in traffic to be somewhat productive. And we are exhausted and both not feeling so great,

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...