Monday, May 1, 2017

Feliz Cumpleanos Cordelia, Liam Luis Diego and Kalel!

Today Cordelia is 14, Liam Luis Diego is 5 and Kale is l! Cordelia - you are an incredibly resilient creature. I love you to infinity and beyond. We are my good girl and I can't imagine life without you. A little more gray and looking a bit tired (join the club!), hard to see and hear but love the outdoors and hopefully me as well.  Liam Luis Diego is quite elusive but very pleased by spending time outdoors. And Kalel, you know it's your birthday!

Some science and language arts, Tae Kwon Do for Kendall and organization at the church for me.

Buenas noches!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...