Monday, May 22, 2017

Middle School Orientation Thursday

A lot of traffic so I made it home in enough time to get Kendall and leave again for Middle School Orientation. Yes, Middle School Orientation!

Kendall was able to check out the building with his friends and talk to the teachers.  The Principal and Assistant Principal kept the students in the cafeteria while the parents were able to talk to the teachers and see the building. Then the students were able to do the same. Kendall spent most of the evening with his friend Bryant and I appreciate Bryant and his Dad letting us tag along.  Kendall spoke to eveyone and is interested in Art, Science and Music electives.  We spoke to the guidance counselor so he is going to see if he can work any magic.

My little boy is young man!

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...