Thursday, January 16, 2014

In the Light - Led Zeppelin

And if you feel that you can't go on And your will's sinkin' low Just believe and you can't go wrong In the light you will find the road, you will find the road.


We opened the Abuelos package this morning. That is how I woke him - that and the school bus ride! The Abuelos sent clothes, food/candy, a movie and a book!  We had some breakfast and a little TV the. We were off to the bus stop - he did not want me to snap his phot - can you tell?

Then I organized and cleaned all day home. Notice where Liam decided to spend most of his day.  I picked Kendall up at 2pm and we wit the orthodontist - nothing to worry about yet and 7 baby teeth for the tooth fairy. We drove to Newark, DE for our first bilingual therapist appointment and we both love her!  We scheduled for Monday again when Kendall is off from school. We ate at Taco Bell and tried a Grilled Stuft Nacho. He loves the commercial with the son running with the nacho and the parent chasing behind! There were some young kids in the restaurant speaking some bad words so Kendall and I had a conversation about respect for other people and not saying bad words. The manager even told them they would have to leave if they continued speaking that way.  We passed by a McDonald's in Delawarewith the largest play area we have seen - he wants to go check it out the next time we are there! 

We chatted with Abuela Linda and Kendall had a chocolate covered marshmallow from the Abuelos package. We studied spelling by him asking me to spell the spelling words. We read about ATVs and he knows I do not like them for young or older boys.

We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.  ~Evelyn Dunbar

Buenas noches!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...