Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow, YMCA and the wii

We ended up with about 7 inches of snow but up to 12 inches with all the blowing snow. It was very cold and windy today. Kendall and I shoveled and cleaned off the driveway. Many thanks to one of our neighbors, Bruce, for helping to clear the end of out driveway and near our mailbox with his sunblower. Bruce let Kendall try using the sunblower for a little bit and he loved it!

We watched some TV and about 11am Kendall went to the YMCA and I went to work. He spent the evening with Miss Rebecca and her husband and played with their wii.  He had fun racing on a bicycle. We received another package from the Abuelos with movies, books and more pajamas. Now Kendall and Carlos gave matching pajamas! We are watching Overboard and he wants to watch it again :-)

Buenas noches!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...