Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Nut Job

A rocky start to the day for me with Rebecca coming 1/2 hour late then 1/2 hour late to work and so on. While I was at work, Kendall and Rebecca relaxed and saw The Nut Job, which Kendall picked over Chuck E Cheese. He said it was just OK. He is waiting for The Lego Movie  and Mr. Peabody and Sherman in 3D :-)

He found the $5 I left for his tooth after I came home. This morning I couldn't find his tooth so I left the $5 under the pillow under his head but amongst all the many other pillows on the bed.  I told him the tooth fairy panda I tried to find his tooth but we couldn't find it since he was sleeping on it!  He told me I was the tooth fairy :-0

We had a nice dinner, chatted with the Abuelos and it was a Sam and Cat night.

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...