Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Perfect Saturday and Family isn't whose blood you carry. It's who you love, and who loves you.

We had our car inspected today and we took Kendall's bike and Clark Kent with us. Kendall surprised me by putting his bike in the car without me asking him to. He did a great job getting all of his bike things while I set up drinks, snacks and Clark Kent's stuff.

We walked and biked the Struble Trail in Downingtown after we checked in the car. It was warm and humid and we had a great time. I walked CK who really wanted to run - maybe next time. Kendall biked and waited for CK and myself when he needed to cross a road.  CK stayed with me, behaved with other dogs and did a fabulous job walking. We weren't able to do the whole trail since we had a therapy appointment in Newark, DE at 11am so we plan to go back again  :-)

We had wonderful therapy appointment and made it home by 1pm. CK was very good in the car and deformity prefers it to his crate. Kendall played with Zachary. Since I had CK and Cordelia and felt like a nap, they both took a map with me on my bed.  So they are friends except when there is food or toys.  I didn't get a picture but I am working on it!

Kendall cleaned his room, took a bath and cleaned his bathroom while I worked on laundry and cleaning the house. We worked on his spelling and are leaving math until tomorrow. We watched  - The Soy Next Door - another Jackie Chan movie. The best line from the movie was 'Family isn't whose blood you carry. It's who you love, and who loves you.' Kendall loved the fighting scene with the bicycle. 

Buenas notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...