Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, Monday, Monday

We were up early and left in time although we were both unhappy when the alarm went off.  And I somehow managed to get chicken in the crockpot in the morning so a homemade dinner was practically ready :-).  Kendall's bus came early at 5pm so we ate first, he walked CK while I cleaned up and went through his book bag. He did well his spelling test and drew some more great pictures. This time with some bad guys but Kevin is there to help him.

We are studying new words, math word problems (ugh! but we're doing it Jedi style) and social study words...

Buenas noches!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...