No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God.
Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Friday, September 12, 2014
Sleepover #2
Well, I debated canceling this sleepover and Kendall cried all last night when I mentioned it. When we talked about his behavior the wexk and what he needed to work on, he was able to pint out 5 good things he did for the 3 bad things. He correctly identified what he dud wrong and that he would do his best not to do it again. We had already invited both boys and I wanted Kendall to have a great time so this would be motivation as a reward for "doing his best," which is what he Kendall told me he was trying to do.
Kendal had a 1/2 day and Darby 's sister met the bus and then Darby stayed with Kendall until I came home from work. We ordered Domino's and picked up Marcus by 7pm. Zachary arrived at 8pm. They played outside for a bit, put together glow necklaces, wrestled, took showers and are residing in the basement.
I am upstairs with CK and Cordelia. We are all excited for the LEGO Festival tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment