Sunday, September 28, 2014

Millions and Millions and Millions of White Microbeads

is what I found just as we were ready to head to see Miss Alba. Kendall was supposed to watch CK. And CK somehow was able to pull down an iPad pillow containing all of these beads. He then opened the pillow all over the floor in the living room. Kendall was playing with the iPad and when I looked over the landing Kendall was trying to clean up the mess with the vacuum.

After our visit to see Miss Alba, I cleaned some more. I spent some time with Zachary's mom since she stopped for a visit and Kendall played with Zachary. A long walk with CK in the evening and some cleaning and decluttering :-) We watched Shangi Knights to round out our Shanghai weekend.

Buenas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...