For the Talent Show mañana. I am going and bringing every instrument at 3pm for Kendall's surprise. He studied with abcsmouse.com and with several instruments so he is ready for tomorrow.
This morning he wanted tp bring hair gel to camp. We have a large bottle so I put some in a small plastic container for him to take to camp. Today when I picked him up, he told me he did not like that the hair gel was clear since it looked like hand sanitizer and wanted one with a green color to it. We stopped at CVS on the way home and found an inexpensive blue hair gel that he liked with a big bottle and small tube together. He will take that to camp tomorrow.
We talked to Abuelo Ricardo during dinner and then watched part of Michael Jackson - Moonwalker Full Film.
Buenas Noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...


No comments:
Post a Comment