Thursday, August 8, 2013

Otra Vez pero herida

We did get another Parent Feedback Form today but it listed an injury. When I read what happened, I asked to talk to the counselor who wrote it. She was not there but I then was able to talk to Marty, the Camp Director. We spoke to Kendall about not touching the basketball cart.  It seems if he had not been where he was was told not to go this would not have happened. Que lastima but all is well! And Kendall has promised not to touch the basketball cart.  I asked about the occurrences and they are per day - I hope Kendall receives no more forms for the rest of the summer!

We had alphabet pasta for dinner and the second photo is spelling and number fun!  We cleaned the house tonight with Kendall vacuuming all 3 floors.  Thursdays are trash night so we went through the whole house cleaning up.

We chatted with the Abuelos and he was able to open their package today. He had lots of fun telling them about his trip to the Elmwood Park Zoo today with the YMCA. His favorite animal was the giraffe but he told me he did not see their purple tongue. He had a great time and wants to go back!

We are on Day 2 of his castiga so no television tonight.  For Kendall's birthday, Primas Ivonne and Peyton and Primos Charlie and CJ gave him

My Book About Me

which encourages  children to find out about themselves, while having fun writing and drawing their own biographies.  We had fun reading the book tonight and tomorrow night we are going to start filling in :-0

At bedtime, a thunderstorm started so we are all sleeping together - Buenas noches!

Elmwood Park Zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...