Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Coatesville Area School District School Board Meeting

Kendall and I had busy day and evening.  After school we walked and fed Cordelia and then went to McDonald's for dinner before the Coatesville Area School District School Board Meeting.

Kendall did a great job during the meeting. He did some math homework and finally worked on a making a picture for our refrigerator. It is a car with good and bad people.  At the meeting, it was announces that there is an official investigation into the unexplained departures of Superintendent Richard Como and high school Director of Athletics and Activities Jim Donato. It doesn't help the state if the district right now but this is the second similar occurrence with the school board in 12 years.  We met Ms. Clark, his ESL teacher, there as well.

Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...