Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This is an emergencia!

The Abuelos are back from New York. We headed to McDonald's for dinner where Kendall scored 3 toys and a larger drink.  We wnet to the Coatesville Area School School District meeting and it was standing room only and we couldn't hear.  We tried to listen to the live ustream video then decided to was home.  I signed the petition not to accept the resignations pending the investigation.

Abuelo Ricardo did homework with Kendall and we are watching The Voice. Liam bolted outside when I opened the slider door to the deck. He is running around outside and we are having trouble getting him back inside. Kendall is a bit troubled that his best friend is outside. We'll keep you posted as to Liam sighting updates.

Buenas noches!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...