We have new spelling words and are up to 6 words per week. He remembered which of the 6 words he had last week. We read the fun stories that go with the words and practiced writing and saying them. We did addition and mathematics problems and some pictograph work that was done during the day in class he did not complete. We are still working on having him listen the whole day in class.
He played a little bit with the vecinos but we spent most of the evening doing homework. We were able to watch Cheaper by the Dozen and he loved it. Tomorrow evening, the Abuelos arrive for a 2 week visit. On Wednesday, I have a discussion about Kendall's Individualized Education Plan at East Fallowfield Elementary School and that evening, the whole family heads out for dinner and a play(The Rainmaker) at People's Light. Thursday, we have a social worker coming to visit us for our 6 month evaluation. Friday I work an evening shift at work and have not decided about traveling to New York this weekend to see family.
We are anxiously awaiting the Abuelos arrival!
Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...



No comments:
Post a Comment