Friday, September 20, 2013

Feliz Viernes!

The Abuelos and I took Kendall to the bus stop this morning. He is the first one on the bus!  The Abuelos headed to Long Island New York this morning for Abuela Linda's 50th High School Reunion. They will also be visiting family (Aunt Joy and Aunt Lucille, Aunt Honey and Uncle Bill). We hope they have a fabulous time catching up with friends and family. We will be counting the days until they return on Tuesday...

I worked 12:30pm to 9pm so Miss Claudette met Kendall at the bus stop.  They went to McDonald's and Chuck E Cheese.  They were enjoying TV when I arrived home.

Now we are off to bed - buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...