Thursday, September 26, 2013

School Pictures, Spelling, Multiplication and One Dollar

Kendall rode the bus to and from school today. He also had his school pictures and he told us they would be ready in 2 days. He was good for most of the day but did not listen all the time or follow directions. We talked that his job is to study in school and he need to listen and pay attention.

After some biking outside, Abuela Linda called us in for a great apple and pork meal.  We practiced spelling and multiplication.  Abuelo Ricardo was helping him but I wanted to see how he did with his spelling words. We sounded out the letters and he did a great job. We need to review multiplication but for now I explained to him the multiplication chart and he did a fabulous job with his homework.  Some of the problems were multiplying a number by a dollar amount.  He wanted me to give him that amount but I promised home a dollar when he finished. He also wants to do the math homework with Abuelo Ricardo and not me since he helps him more :-)

Today is Tio Steve's Birthday - Feliz Cumpleanos!

Buenas noches!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...