I had Kendall get the yard stick he uses as a number line to record a whopping 13 inches. It took 4 hours for me to clear the drive in 2 hour intervals since it was heavy snow. We also were plowed in at our mailbox and the end of the driveway. Kendall helped to clean off the car and I shoveled all of the snow myself with a snow shovel so my legs and back are very displeased with me! Surprisingly my arms are OK :-)
Lots of cartoons and sledding today. Kendall is watching The Pirates! Band of Misfits again. With a rag-tag crew at his side, and seemingly blind to the impossible odds stacked against him, the Captain has one dream: to beat his bitter rivals Black Bellamy and Cutlass Liz to the much coveted Pirate Of The Year Award. It's a quest that takes our heroes from the shores of exotic Blood Island to the foggy streets of Victorian London. Along the way, they battle a diabolical queen and team up with a haplessly smitten young scientist, but never lose sight of what a pirate loves best: adventure.
It is raining now and I am down for the count - buenas noches :-0
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...








No comments:
Post a Comment