Monday, February 10, 2014

Feliz Lunes!

A busy day! We woke to 3 inches of snow that yesterday I decided to shovel this morning. Kendall did get himself all ready for school by himself after some coaxing. He even helped to shovel a bit when I told him no TV this morning.

We had a counseling appointment today so lots of driving for me.  It was a good session and Kendall is still warming up to and testing Alba. We go again this Saturday since Monday is a holiday. We had a quick meal at Taco Bell then picked up some pixie sticks for his classes tomorrow. February 11 is the first day we met in person and he is going to show the class how to make instant snow, help read Axle Annie and show on a map Costa Rica and the United States. He made flash cards of his spelling words and did 2 math pages. The book was a free book he was able to pick out today and today's artwork was about how to train your train.  We plan in reading it tomorrow.

Last year on this date in Costa Rica,  I met with the lawyer, Sergio, and the social worker, Daniel for lunch.  I had tried earlier to find a church within walking distance but was unsuccessful.  I did; however, succeed in discovering what was near by the hotel.  I did not sleep at all in anticipation of meeting Kendall the following day.  Tonight, I am ready for bed :-)

Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...