Sunday, February 16, 2014

The LEGO Movie in 3D

A stellar day! We made it to church at 8 am.  I told Kendall if he was ready on time for church we could go to the LEGO movie today after Sunday School. That got him up on time and I was even able to make his favorite eggs - sunny side up before we left. He was using SuperReader on the iPad this morning and I was so proud of him choosing that app instead of a game. In Sunday School, we made Super Hero Lollipops and learned how to be kind and respectful when we are angry. And Kendall doodled a bit:-)

We went to the 11:30am movie in 3D and shared our lunch there. We had a great time and Kendall found a lot of new movies he wants to see. Mr. Peabody and Sherman is still on the top of his list! At home we vacuumed and cleaned and Kendall was able to do some sledding. He also studied the spelling words he did not get correct last week and we started this weeks words.

We are watching Superman II after cleaning up the basement. Kendall and Liam are enjoying the movie.

Buenas noches!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...