Tuesday, April 8, 2014

26 - 8 is...

26 - 8 is how we started and ended our day. The Philly Brick Fest is April 26th and he wanted to know how many days until the 26th when we have plans to go with Zachary and Marcus.  I told him we would calculate it tonight.

He earned another dog tag at the YMCA Stride program for bring a good friend. We went to the Coatesville Area School Board meeting with homework in hand. Kendall did a maravilloso job with his letters, spelling, math AND reading tonight.  That is in top of listening to the meeting. He did hear about the trip to Spain for the students who speak Spanish - he is in ESL after all :-). I told him it was for a trip for students studying Spanish but I like how he thinks!

There was an award ceremony for the Joint Military Service Club tonight. What a treat for Kendall to see ALL of the branches in their uniforms represented.  Kendall seemed to like the Navy brochures!

And Kendall did set up a problem of 26 - 8 with the right answer after I promised Kindle Fire time. I told him the Fest was April 26 and today was April 8. Go Kendall, Go Kendall and I am so proud of you :-0

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death." Robert Fulghum

Buenas noches!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...