Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Last night I had the best dream ever - I was flying...

It was very windy overnight which for me translates to no sleep. I was in Kendall's room, the guest room with Cordelia and my room at some part of the night. Kendall: however, told me this morning that last night I had the best dream ever - I was flying from all of the wind :-)

A rough day at work for me and later I found out I do not have a sitter for Kendall this Friday.  Luckily, Miss Claudette will stay with him if I don't find someone between now and then. Kendall biked and played when we arrived home. We had fun with hard boiled eggs for dinner and will dye them tomorrow or Friday. We did some math - interesting that he chose the word problems that were 1/2 set up. He filled in the numbers and used a multiplication table for a 100%.  My son is very smart and resourceful! We reviewed the alphabet and read another chapter in The Mouse and The Motorcycle. Kendall and I finished the LEGO motorcycle together. I do have a mouse for the motorcycle but it is packed with out Christmas decorations - for now, the coca cola bear will have to do :-0

And what is a day without artwork!

Buenas noches!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...