Monday, April 7, 2014

Put Your Thinking Cap On

To find 7 of Kendall's spelling words that he drew in his hide and seek spelling tonight.  Our new homework packet has us practicing the letters again every night, 7 new spelling words! reading and writing a sentence about what we read and lots of math including word problems.

I was off today since I work Easter Sunday so Kendall rode the bus to and from school. I was surprisingly productive scheduling appointments for me on my next days off, running errands at the store and lots of cleaning.

Kendall has several "books in his head" that he told me while we talking in the dark before the bed.  The first is 'The Mouse and the Dirt Bike' and is different from 'The Mouse and the Motorcycle' which his class will be reading for a book report. He told me they have not started reading that book yet.  The next book is 'The Best Mom Ever' followed 'The Super of everything (ie, SuperNino, SuperMom, SuperCat, SuperDog)' - well you get the idea. Just wait until he can read and write very well :-)

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...