We were ready 20 minutes early. I even relaxed drinking my coffee and watched Octonauts. When we arrived at school, I realized Kendall's lunch box was left in the refrigerator :-( But don't worry... He took my Ramen soup, which he did not like and I promised him McDonald's for dinner.
SuperNino strikes again in his drawings :-). He also is not thrilled with 10 spelling words but he has 2 weeks to study! He drew NASCAR cars with his spelling words. We practiced unscrambling his spelling words and looking for them in a word find. A quick call with Abuelos and we finished Book 9 of Captain Underpants. Some Kindle Fire games for finishing early and off to bed.
SuperNino strikes again in his drawings :-). He also is not thrilled with 10 spelling words but he has 2 weeks to study! He drew NASCAR cars with his spelling words. We practiced unscrambling his spelling words and looking for them in a word find. A quick call with Abuelos and we finished Book 9 of Captain Underpants. Some Kindle Fire games for finishing early and off to bed.
Buenas noches!


No comments:
Post a Comment