Friday, May 23, 2014

Feliz Jueves!

Kendall had no problem getting ready for school once he finally was out of bed :-0

We had a great day and did lots of homework - spelling, reading and math. We ended the night with a wonderful Skype call with his brother.

The first drawing is of the monster go kart we are going to build - very impressive and creative! We have a lot of work to do ;-)

Buenas noches!




1 comment:

  1. *Hola Kendall & Allison-I'm glad to see that Kendall has caught up on his sleep!
    He had such a busy,fun-filled vacation in California PLUS the time zone changes as you flew out/then back home.I'm sure the heat was a big change from all the rain here on the East coast,too!
    I've been to California twice to visit friends+once to Oregon.My days were more slow paced. We figured out a daily activity plan as each day came depending on the weather+my degree of jet lag (esp on the day of arrival). Exhaustion,along with an initial migraine,as I adjusted to differing altitudes,made for a first day of just relaxing,dining & conversation.
    The Memorial Holiday weekend & no school on Monday should have both of you feeling refreshed & "good as new"!

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...