Sunday, May 25, 2014

Feliz Cumpleaños a Mí

Highlights of my birthday (and they are many - it was a stellar day!):

  • I awoke to gospel music on WRTI and I was able to listen and enjoy it.
  • Kendall, Marcus and I went to McDonald's for breakfast after discovering Marcus was allergic to eggs. He does love cereal.
  • We all went to church and Sunday School where my class sang me a wonderful version of Happy Birthday I didn't know: After the final " Happy Birthday too you! Cha cha cha! Ooh La La! Pizza! And Marcus wants to stay over every Saturday night so he can go to church and Sunday School with us every Sunday.
  • Lunch at Famous Dave's for Habanero Fried Chicken, which I have been wanting to try but it is only served on Sundays. We ordered a habanero fried chicken platters. The chicken is marinated in habanero buttermilk, spiced, and fried to a golden brown. We all liked it and had plenty of leftovers!
  • Green bands all around for Kendall, Zachary and Marcus at the pool. 
  • KSR MotorSports 2014 Night of Fire and Destruction - An evening of high-flying, flame-filled spectacle with monster truck and motorcycle thrills at LuLu Shriners Arena in Plymouth Meeting, PA. This also included a remote controlled monster truck competition between Marcus and Kendall and others. Kendall's truck is red,white and blue and Marcus's truck is green. Neither one won but they had fun.  Monster Truck Ride.
  • A wonderful video from Kevin, Eduardo and Kattya in Spanish wishing me Happy Birthday.
  • Another sleepover for Marcus :-)

Marcus said this was the best night ever - and I admit it was pretty good :-0

Buenas noches!














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...