Sunday, May 18, 2014

Feliz Domingo!

Church and Sunday School this morning. Kendall played with Ty waiting for Zachary. At 4:15pm Zachary came over for a LEGO marathon. They built Spaceship and another smaller LEGO.

We are all set for school and work tomorrow. We decided to watch Indiana Jones and The Temple of a Doom :-)

Buenas noches!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Allison--I'm so happy you made it home safely with Kendall* The Spaceship Lego is a nice one for him to do! And another good job he has done with Ty+Zachary!
    What DID happen to your glasses? I never heard you tell that part of the marvelous vacation story & my inquiring mind needs to know OR I won't be able to sleep nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was just with Zachary. Nothing happened to my glasses - just a new prescription and new pair :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...