Thursday, May 15, 2014

INTEL ISEF 2014 Public Day and Rio 2

We had brunch at Denny's and took the Metro into downtown LA. We had a great time meeting all of the Costa Rican participants and learning about their projects. We wished them luck tonight at the awards ceremony!  We also looked at several Electrical Engineering projects. We all loved the electronic/robotic projects :-)

We saw Rio 2 and we all loved it. It was a hot day and a welcome break from the hear, I headed back for my final AAPS duties at the Awards Ceremony. There was a Clippers game tonight so downtown was hopping. We headed back on the Metro and Kendall is enjoying the pool. Abuelo Ricardo is not feeling well so we hope he feels better after a good nights sleep. Tomorrow we head to Disneyland.

Buenas noches!













1 comment:

  1. What a terrific time you all must be enjoying! Abuelo Ricardo may not be feeling too well because of the excessive heat+strenuous activities->ESP taking that Legoland roller coaster ride with Kendall yesterday! That's enough fun for him for a day or 2!
    I loved the Science & Technology Fair with Kendall posing with the Costa Rican students and their exhibits...Best is the EN309 Exhibit where Kendall poses & gives"thumbs up" along with the 2 students responsible for "Innovative Alternative Method for Synthesis of Graphene."

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...