Monday, September 5, 2016

Sleepover Saturday

There is no secret path to happiness. Happiness is the path.  We slept in and had no plans.  Clark and I have a nice early morning walk.  :-)


The weather is perfect and I have every window open in the house. Such a beautiful breeze.
Here are some interesting article I read today:


Columbia is Looking for New Directors of Toughness   and I want to apply!


The Real-Life Superhero Who Beats the Cops to Bike Thieves well this is just cool.



Bill Nye “The Science Guy” is getting a new show  I can't wait and Kendall and I funded the 

Bill Nye Kickstarter documentary breaks funding record and our names are in the credits :-0

Kendall's brother works at Seeds of Hope in Costa Rica. They are preparing for their first camp. If you are able and so inclined - please donate:  https://www.gofundme.com/seedsofhopecamp

Kendall had his first invite to sleepover at Zachary's so I had a free evening :-)

Buenas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...