Friday, September 23, 2016

Recuperation Thursday

Worked from home and finally was able to order and replacement Social Security card for Kendall and finally submitted adoption paperwork to Pennsylvania. You have to love the Social Security office - an hour wait but mission accomplished. At the courthouse, I had to redo some paperwork to match the different names on the birth certificate, adoption decree and other papers but it is submitted.

Kendall had an adventure on am bus. A car was driving too close and there was s fender bender at the fault of the car not the bus. But the bus was late, the police were involved and it was a great story since the students were well- behaved. 

Tutoring in the evening and it is almost Friday!

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...