Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Back to 6th Grade!

I followed Kendall's Day 4 schedule from 6 to 8 pm tonight. Well, really from 6:10 to 8pm because that is when I arrived.  At least I was not the only parent arriving at this time!  I met with all of Kendall's teachers and despite the work discussed for the whole year, by the end of evening I was feeling better about this year for Kendall.  Any final grade below 85 have to be discussed with his homeroom teacher as to why they are below 85 and what they can do bring their grade up.   Kendall - you still have the potential to make Honor Roll every month.  Kendall wrote a story with 3 other students and he wrote about our neighbor Cop Steve. A cute story. And, of course, there has to be some Kendall art!

Kendall did a double Tae Kwon Do class at United Sports.  A late but great night for us :-0

Buenas noches!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...