Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Tuesday Sunrise and Dermatology Academy

On the way to the new Health Care Croda Team Dermatology Academy. A great sunrise and to put my nervousness in perspective I was listening to the Elvis Duran show who talked to a woman who was heading to her first chemotherapy treatment with her husband.  How grateful could you be for your situation,  And there was a caller who finished chemotherapy listening to the Elvis Duran show every day. So listen to Elvis Duran and think positive.

All went well - higher than my expectations but exhausted from PA to NJ and NJ to PA driving. Social Studies, Language Arts AND Science homework but Kendall rolled with it. I love you so much!

I told him 'See you later Alligator' on the phone and he paused then said 'See you later pause again Pumpkin Pie'

Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...