Monday, September 19, 2016

Soulful Sunday

Church and Sunday School - I am teaching 5th/6th grade 😁 we had fun with an ice breaker beach ball and getting to know each other!

Food shopping then getting ready for the week.  Lots of travel again!

Home is not a place, it's a feeling. You can return to that feeling any time by finding some quietude and nestling in to the warmth of your heart space. No matter where you are you can always, always come home to rest in your heart. You will know you are home by the comfort and ease you will feel in this alignment.  If light is in your heart, you will find your way home - Rumi

Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...