Saturday, February 9, 2013


Hola familia y amigos,

I arrived safely in San Jose, Costa Rica! The plane ride went very quickly since I chatted with the woman next to me who was traveling with her husband and 9 year old son.  She gave me fabulous tips and ideas.  We even discovered we had a mutual friend in common!  The weather here is just relaxing. The temperature is in the 80s with a nice breeze. 

I am settling in at Suites Cristina and wandered around a bit. I'll explore more tomorrow. I meet with the lawyer and his associate tomorrow to see the plan for the week.  But for now, I'm going to get some rest.

Buenos noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...