Monday, December 2, 2013

2nd Day of a Advent, Bridge of Hope Dinner and Skyping with Kevin

Kendall made a fireplace with the Lego calendar and of course enjoyed chocolate. We dropped off mashed potatoes for the Bridge of Hope dinner. Next year, we will help out with the serving and clean up. I always help with this dinner and was lucky to be one of the mentors for a Bridge of a Hope Mom lady year.

Kendall studied his spelling words and I tried to add Advent but he said no. I asked him for a word and he told me Dios. So we have added God, which is dog backwards :-) We did 3 did gift addition, read more a Captain Underpants and Skyped with Kevin.

Buenas noches!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...