Tuesday, December 10, 2013

No Escuela Hoy

No school today! We still awoke, dressed and went to school as normal.  I did think it was a little odd that the neighbors were not up and about. When we discovered no one at school, I checked my cell phone to find out no school today. I called the YMCA and they informed me the Y day starts at 9 am. We had no snow sighting yet so I called work to let them know the situation and we headed home.

We were watching TV when the snow started and by 8:30am it was in full force so  I called out today.  We had fun enjoying snow tubing in the afternoon after we watched the below movies. We did spelling, all the match and started another Captain Underpants book.

Buenas noches!

Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town

The Little Drummer Boy

How To Train Your Dragon - Gift of the Night Fury

Shrek the Halls

Merry Madagascar






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...