Thursday, December 19, 2013

Santa ears, Ornaments Galore, A Gift from Mrs. Tooles, Math and Spelling Combined and A Charlie Brown Christmas

Santa ears from Mrs. Masishin and he loves them!  Kendall has made a lot of ornaments for our tree and we are both proud of them!  I put Kendall in charge of decorating the tree and by Christmas I will post a photo of our indoor and outdoor tree.

Kendall received a hot chocolate mug with hot chocolate from Mrs. Tooles and he is so excited about it. It was his first Christmas gift. He was ready for hot chocolate tonight!

We combined Math and Spelling. Consonants were equal to 5 and vowels were 7. He took his time and did a great job. We ended our night FaceTiming with the Abuelos and watching A Charlie Brown Christmas. Tomorrow is dress down day and a class party :-)

Buenas noches!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...