Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Un Día Antes de Navidad

I worked today and Kendall was excited to spend the day with Nikki. He slept in, received a remote control car as present from her, went to McDonald's, did some homework, baked snowman cookies and watched TV before I arrived home!

I made a special tomatillo, bean, cheese, pork and tortilla dish and then we were off the to the Christmas Eve service at church. Kendall did a great job with the children's sermon, the real sermon, lighting and holding the candle with the lights out while singing Silent night and finally doing the send off to the whole congregation - Go tell It On the Mountain that Jesus Christ is Born!

We put on our pajamas, chatted with the Abuelos and then he picked 3 of the gifts under the tree to open (not all of his gifts are under the tree): The Rise of the Guardians which we are watching now, Hungarian Wedding Cake that Abuela Linda makes every year and a Lego City set. He is excited for tomorrow and we are waiting up until midnight when Jesus will be here :-)

Buena noches!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...