Saturday, December 28, 2013

Caln Skating Center

Our aventura today was the Caln Skating Center. Kendall was maravilloso and loved it! We went to the 12 and under skate. Kendall did very well and laughed and stood up when he fell. We bought him inline skates for Kendall at Dick's Sporting Goods and I have a pair for our next visit!  We all saw the film Roll Bounce so he could some great technique and can do attitude. 

We Skyped with Luis Diego and Eduardo, Kattya and Kevin at Hogar Baik. We watched High School Musical and he wants to watch High School Musical 2 tomorrow :-)

I had ordered a Toothless stuffed animal from the How To Train Your Dragon series since we are going to start reading this books next. It arrived from China and Kendall loves it! We also received a Harry and David Happy New Year gift from Adrienne and Carlos - muchas gracias. We sent them something special, too!

Buenas noches!

Caln Skating Center






1 comment:

  1. *Bueno, bueno Kendall- You are a good skater! I should say roller-blader! Do you have knee & elbow pads plus gloves for your hands to protect yourself? Maybe you only need the pads & gloves when you skate outdoors on hard,rough surfaces & sidewalks around your house. Have you tried ice skates yet? I have roller-blades & ice skates and used to go ice-skating alot! Can't wait to see your MOM Allison skating with you! Keep trying & practicing so that you won't fall down. Practice makes perfect*

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...