Sunday, July 2, 2017

Freedom Friday


Our emails today...

Kendall: I gut here sil  I love you

Me: Hola πŸ‘‹πŸΌ Kendall,

I am glad you are safely in school πŸ““πŸ“š!

Don't forget 🀞🏼to put away the laundry πŸ‘•πŸ‘–in my room πŸ›, get the mail πŸ“¬, walk Clark πŸΆ, practice the piano πŸŽΌπŸŽΉ and put everything from your book bag πŸŽ’in the sink πŸš° or washing machine πŸ‘•πŸ‘Ÿ.

We will go to Tae Kwon Do tonight πŸ₯‹

If you can read this email to me when I get home you can have the movie requests you asked for πŸ•πŸŽ¬πŸ“ΊπŸŽž

Love you lots ❤

Well, no Tae Kwon Do and no movies BUT we are excited for the weekend!

Buenas noches!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Almost Friday

A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river  I've been ru...