Church in the morning where I was communion assistant and Kendall finally recieved a break from serving. He had a great time sittting with his godfamily :)
A church picnic in the afternoon and then Kendall decided to help out at Vacation Bible School. I think his godmom Adrienne and his godbrother Kalel has something to do with it. I headed home and Adrienne and Kalel dropped Kendall off after VBS finished.
And a little thunderstorm to end the day...as long as it cools down the temperatures.
A church picnic in the afternoon and then Kendall decided to help out at Vacation Bible School. I think his godmom Adrienne and his godbrother Kalel has something to do with it. I headed home and Adrienne and Kalel dropped Kendall off after VBS finished.
And a little thunderstorm to end the day...as long as it cools down the temperatures.
Buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment