I left work late and had to rush Kendall to Vacation Bible School per Kendall's request. No Tae Kwon Do since it is Belt Test Night and Kendall's piano teacher's family has an ill family member so they traveled to help with care. They are in our prayers. We had a little miscommunication but I guess I was not clear. I arived home and waited for Kendall in the car and he went back to watching TV. After about 3 minutes, I went in to find out what was going on. I learned to be more specific. And Kendall had a great time at VBS. Adrienne brought him home :-)
I had the movie "When in Rome" on the television last night. The line 'The passion is in the risk' made me stop for a moment as this can transcend not just romantic relationships but friendships and even work situations as well. When you have a desire for a person, a thing, a job/career, music or whatever else you could have a passion for, unless you are actually doing something about it … there is no genuine love for it. For instance, if you have a passion to write but are never writing or submitting your works for publication, where is the passion? Taking that first initial step, that risk, is where the passion is. It shows you that by taking these steps to get the job done you are passionate about what it is that you want done or want to do. For whatever reason, though, we don’t do this because of fear, shyness, pessimism, lack of confidence, not wanting to be rejected – the excuse list goes on and on. No one ever said the world would be a nice, easy place to live in. The old adage of “life is what you make it” really is the truth.
Buenas noches!
No matter how one receives a child, it is a miraculous gift from God. Once upon a time, there was a family of one. This family was blessed but had an open heart and home. By choice, we have become a family, first in our hearts, and finally in breath and being. We are an open family and hope everyone with ties to Kendall Alejandro or Allison Elizabeth stay in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday Almost Friday
A Change Is Gonna Come Songwriter: Sam Cooke I was born by the river in a little tent Oh and just like the river I've been ru...
-
We left Baltimore at 7am and arrived in Phoneix about 9:30am. A decent flight. Our first stop was the Westgate Entertainment District in...
-
We did it! I had a sleepless night and kept checking the clock every few hours but Kendall slept very well. He woke up on his own while t...
-
Hoy fue un gran día para Kendall y yo! Translation: Today was a big day for Kendall and myself! I was given guardianship over Kendall th...
No comments:
Post a Comment